Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cloudflare Verification running on a loop

Started by MrEvilDr [190835] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 388 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
6
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrEvilDr [190835]
I'm using Chrome browser on my PC. When I browse to torn.com I'm seeing the Cloudflare verification screen over and over. I click to verify myself and the process repeats.

Verification page

I've tried clearing cache and disabling extensions but it still doesn't work. I can login to Torn via an Incognito window. I don't use a VPN.

Is there anything else I should try?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I've tried clearing cache and disabling extensions but it still doesn't work.

You will need to clear all cookies for Torn to fix it, just clearing cache will not help as the issue is probably with your session data.

Thanks!
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Perhaps try a full site data + cache clear? If it works fine in Incognito and does not work in regular browser, it is either due to corrupted site data or due to one of your extensions/scripts that are not affecting the Incognito window.
Arianna [2816038]
I'm having the same issue, constant loop of verification. Clearing cache & cookies and restarting didn't help.
I enabled same scripts in incognito and there it's working fine.
Cannot figure out what is causing it.
Winguem [2862329]
I had it too...
Eventually my browser broke out of the loop, but now the chat has vanished.
Chat working fine in all other browsers but is disappeared in the one which was stuck in loop earlier.
Absinthian [2263711] Committee Committee
I'm having the same issue. Cleared caches and cookies. Not using VPN, tried restarting my router. etc. Am able to access Torn with Edge but not Chrome.
LollipopJackson [3141452]
Mine loops when I use Kiwi Browser on my tablet with 'Desktop site' ticked. When I untick it, it works normally.

Does not bother me, but perhaps it could assist in solving the problem...
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Whoever is still facing the issue, please provide the browser version that you are using and your OS. Also double check if it is working in Incognito or not.
Chris [2685588]
I fixed the solution (on chrome) by going to "manage extensions" then turn off each extension... Then just refresh game
Bee [274145]
I had the same issue right now I did a full clear of history/caches and hard refresh of browser it did not work. I have reset my computer and now this is working as expected.

Happened on both latest firefox/chrome browser.