So, I'm chilling here in Mexico, drinking some local tequila and browsing the Players currently here when I see this:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Are the devs testing some overseas NPC stuff, or maybe preparations for Cthulhu.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
It's a tester account sadly, so cant attack them, would love to know what kind of XP beating them would give.
Edit: this is the only account over level 100 according to advanced search
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
archived
Started by SabinevonSteyn [2616736] Wiki Contributor on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Superior- [2131856]
· 24 likes ·
Yes!! We are finally getting more levels added here’s to another 50 years of gameplay!! [image: c8.alamy.com] - Beerstein [1322136]
· 19 likes ·
Can't be, I heard rumors the dude quit a while ago. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 10 likes ·
If it were attackable I'd try to get a smurf gun for record damage lol
Mentioned in this thread
AnhTa5 [2794806] ×2 TaThiAnhAnh0004 [2794805] ×1
This thread gon be legendary.
If you look at the profile in the lvl 1000's profile pic, it shows this account:
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2794805 who is a dev
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2794805 who is a dev
Mentions: TaThiAnhAnh0004 [2794805]
72500 life! Imagine what it could be with merit, faction specials, mining passive and marauder armour. . .
Cool
Yes!!
We are finally getting more levels added here’s to another 50 years of gameplay!!
[image: c8.alamy.com]
We are finally getting more levels added here’s to another 50 years of gameplay!!
[image: c8.alamy.com]
We can finally go beyond level 100! Woo!
You didn’t see that, that’s the tequila talking
If it were attackable I'd try to get a smurf gun for record damage lol
Why stop at 1000??
let’s go to 9000
let’s go to 9000
No. We must go beyond. It's over 9000
LEGEN...... wait for it....... DAAAAAAARY!!!
I highly doubt this is foreshadowing levels past 100. However, id wager to bet it has something to do with Cthulhu
Edit: Never mind, was wrong
YEAH UH WHAT
If I'm not completely mistaken, I have reason to believe d3vl owns a smurf gun.
Can't be, I heard rumors the dude quit a while ago.
This smells like an indication devs are testing levels past 100.
Level 1000 is the new meta. It will take 935,000 years of play to reach.
Level 1000 is the new meta. It will take 935,000 years of play to reach.
Torn is not a sprint, its a marathon #ReleaseLevel1000