Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monarch vs faction built on cheating(jfk)

Started by ZOMB13 [1795241] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 3241 ×1 Faction 8336 ×1

FidelCashflow [1993550]
JFK hasn't been the same since they muzzled brother BRUTAL THUG. He was the engine that propelled them to great heights. Now without him, they just drift aimlessly, struggling to completely 5k chains.
JS_REP [1033180]
OP. You forgot one question in your poll. ‘Is ZOMB13 a complete douche bag.’ I would have voted that shit f**k yea.


GL JFK…you going to get crushed.
MeanMike [1884314]
How much did Nova pay you to sub out his name with CR?

You don't have a long enough attention span to obsess with us, so I suspect some hand pics were involved.

If not, and you've somehow made room on our nuts enough to climb on, be more original and express your fixation properly, by giving us our very own term of endearment and don't steal Nova's... you Drooling Mong (thats yours btw <3) .

Smh
The_Skipper [1876106]
Honestly, I applaud all efforts to encourage people to care at all. This curated experience is kind of dead as can be and since no one has the stamina to really carry out the server wide war to its longer conclusion, at least there is forum sniping to look at.

I await the day that anything becomes genuinely interesting again with baited breath.
Nexus [105937]
"Im gonna get my CR lackies to like my post so Nexus doesnt make me look like an idiot" - MeltdownMike c-2023
Ana [2233184]
You know, I didn't post this at first because I didn't want to get involved, but my first reaction when I saw your post was

WOW, Nexus, you can draw a RED circle. Cool! I can do one too:


[image: media.discordapp.net]


"Im gonna get my Carbon lackies to like my post so Ana doesnt make me look like an idiot" - MeltdownNexus c-2023