Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SMTH holding my sister hostage

Started by Chuck_Norris [2544593] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 2.27k views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Someone [1409655] ×1 Septembergone [2689288] ×1

Chuck_Norris [2544593]
Some of you might know me as a survivor of the intense assault from Torn's #1 badass TAK_. An assault that would rival the hardest fought wars in Ireland1.0 (the real war).

Today, I was happily minding my own business, answering questions posted in forums because the Helpers are preoccupied with sleeping*. And suddenly I noticed a disturbance in The Force. A player I had never heard of or had ever interacted with had downvoted one of my excellent posts. Through some deep diving, I found out that it was a player named Tuesdaygone. Being a seasoned veteran of T0rnDOTcom, I was only a little butthurt and shrugged it off.

Then, out of the blue, there was another and I realised Tuesdaynotgone at all. He was still hanging around. And then another! Now, being the calm and rational person I am, I PM'd him.

[image: i.imgur.com]

He logged off immediately. I assumed this was the Chuck_Norris effect, but little did I know sinister schemes were afoot.

And then a few moments later he came back.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Once again he logged off and things went silent. The hair on the back of neck were erect like a 14yo who just found Redtube. And then he revealed his sinister plan.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

SMTH - please get Tuesdaygone to tell me what has happened to my sister! If he is holding her hostage, then please know she is dairy and gluten intolerant (not actually celiacs, just the yoga pants wearing type), cannot eat eggs, peanuts, or be near grass. She is also allergic to rice, and racism really turns her on so Tuesdaygone might be getting some action as we speak - the guy really did some deep diving to find out I was Indian to then call me Pakistani to get a rise out of me. He'd have been more successful calling me Australian, but hey ho that's neither here nor there. I know SMTH have never done anything illegal and this is out of character for any one of their 6 players 700 totally real players.

I implore the citizens of tornD0Tcom to petition Tuesdaygone to tell me what has happened to my sister.


*This part is a joke, I truly believe you Helpers and unpaid staffers do a fantastic job. Except TheFelan. He's a nublord. Especially TheFelan.

Mentions: Septembergone [2689288] · Battle bot ? · PSA: Muggers beware of this badass · Seems like a lucky man is mugged by me. · Why did you start Torn and why do you still play?

flare [2195157] Officer Officer
Tuesdaygone, Septembergone whats next Autumngone? I feel like the most egregious thing here is that they can't stick to a singular date type and instead are shifting between them.

Hopefully he let's you know about your sister soon, and a shame your having all these tragic encounters as of late. One could only hope that they'd know how much control you have to not unleash the wrath of Chuck Noris

*Quick shoutout to Fermion I have never once interacted with him outside of forums but hes my favorite helper. Everyone else is also doing a great job Except TheFelan. Especially TheFelan.
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
thank you for your kind words brother and yes, I do hope that Summergone gets back to me about my sister. My hearing-impaired mum who also cannot see or understand English doesn't yet know that her daughter is missing.

Much love <3
Chuck_Norris [2544593]
I thought Ana was disowned by SMTH?

But if it's the same Ana you're speaking about, her professional MMA skills, hostage negotiation abilities, accounting degree and extreme wealth would make her a terrible kidnapping target.
Catarchy [2632824]
how come every interaction with them ends up in racist and sexist comments?
it's almost as if they are all the same person who portrays chinese people as racist misogynists.

disgusting...

#deletesmth
Kasto [2151656]
I know tornDOTcom in real life and can attest that only wholesome people live there.

Racism doesn't exist and we all sing Kum ba yah together.

Also everyone knows goats are beautiful, especially those in Wales