Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done

Started by pif [3026499] on in Graveyard.

65 replies · 1.53k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 66 / 66 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Five [959585]
“You know what, to teach you a lesson I ain’t gonna pay you anything for the losses you did. Because you were impatient.”

Seems like a scam to me, you need to be careful with how you word things to people when you’re frustrated, it can have a knock on effect
N00B1ZA [3131249]
10:57:36 - 15/11/23 You were sent $4,200,000 from xdiv with the message: 14 loss10:57:36 - 15/11/23 You were sent $4,200,000 from xdiv with the message: 14 loss
Etterath [3122442]
You were sent $3,200,000 from xdiv with the message: 11 losses +, little bonus
You were sent $500,000 from xdiv with the message: All debt paid
You were sent $1,158,423 from xdiv with the message: 800.000 debt.
You were sent $1,698,346 from xdiv with the message: 500,000 debt left to pay

Dont think hes a scammer lmao
Grow up kid
stevecreamvip [3123931]
Staff edit- English only in forums and open chats please. I have translated for you.

Hello everyonebut just to tell you that xdiv pays very well sometimes for long periods because he goes on trips etc for the gamesfake wait and write to him again ****ller May he always pays very well on his good games to all and have fun you have a good time
Kenya [1852085]
Maybe pay clients before flying? Lmfao.

Dude made a whole reddit post calling himself out, don't do anything for this bellend.
mignolta [3138711]
Nothing but good experience with him so far, got paid in full and added a little extra on top for my troubles. If this guy is scamming he's doing a really bad job bc its been nothing but clear communication and losses paid in full.

Be wary of people calling it a scam without receipts or evidence, you sound like nerds.
pif [3026499]
How dumb can they be thinking I'm scamming for 3 losses??????
Its 600.000$
3 losses. And yall waste millions??
Why????????????


Whiny SMURFZ for multi accs!


He is now permanently fedded.
If I was a scammer, my post would be full of people complaining they did losses and I didn't paid them.
WRONG.


Read below.


Update 15/11
Unfortunately we are being called scammers for only 3 losses worth of $600.000 by a multi user SMURFZS [3141361]
HE ALSO PUT HIS BIGGER LEVEL FRIENDS TO BOUNTY ME FOR NO APARENT REASON AND THEY DID NOT MESSAGE ME TO SOLVE THE ISSUE

THEY TRUSTED WHAT THE LEVEL 6 LIED . THAT I SCAMMED HIM WHATEVER AMOUNT???

IT WAS 3 LOSSES. AND HE DIDNT WAIT 8 HOURS FOR ME TO ARRIVE BACK TO TORN.

Mentions: SMURFZS [3141361]

ZeGerm [2648287]
Mate you left torn without paying him first, all this could’ve been avoided if you wasn’t such a melt :/
pif [3026499]
Please stop spreading misinformation.
No one selling losses to me directly. I work for someone. At the time he sold losses to my guy I was boarded towards SA (4H) , he agreed to the contract (this post) and started his losses while I went to sleep.
Woke up being called a scammer by him. He did 3 losses and I didn't paid him. I explained I cannot pay while traveling and if he gets impatient I'll not pay him anymore, he got me mad. I sent him the message that I won't pay him anymore and he screwnshotted me and started a drama on fb .
Time passes I land back in torn, I pay him and other 10 people who sold losses for me. He got fedded permanently, people accusing me of scamming and other misleading and false information!

How come I chosed to scam only one guy? Out of many I work with?
How.come he got fedded ? How.come no one else here said I owe him money for losses and I scammed him?


False accusations without evidence.

Thank you
Five [959585]
It all goes back to this sentence:

“You know what, to teach you a lesson I ain’t gonna pay you anything for the losses you did. Because you were impatient.”

Take the L, admit you made a mistake in saying it, and move on. You’re keeping this going with your walls of text that no one cares about and your spam on the Torn Reddit/FaceBook, while deleting any criticism. It’s not a good look.
pif [3026499]
His faction says contrary. 5accounts fedded!
What's wrong with you? Let's say "marked for deletion" does not mean he even cheated . ? gj
Zapi [2414001]
Sure as hell doesn't mean legitimate account.

Normally means it was someone's multi and the main got Fedded (7-30 days).

It wouldn't be surprising the main is someone older and was funneling the cash to himself.
YOUandSANJAY [2982891]
wonderful person, earned millions , and my torn god??????
anyone above level 10 can do 18-20 losses a day and eassily earn 10 million neach day.
get paid very instantly, also he gives very small tasks which when done u earn $$$$.




Edit 1=>19,November,2023::it's been hardly 1 and helf day and earned 12 million, my networth itself is getting upgraded slower than the money I earn by the help of this lord. Very quickly send money. Trust me , you will get a lot of money if u sell him losses and if u use xanax I get more:)))))))