Having played this game for close to 4 years now and commiting to it more and more I realized I have less friends in this game than I'd like.
So if you see this thread and would also like some more friends (to add in game and/or to chat with) hit me up and let's talk about whatever :p
I'm semi invested in Torn politics but I'm not interested in arguing about being on opposing sides but am interesed in casual chatting with anyone no matter the side you're on :)
If this thread makes you feel insecure be sure to bounty me, I'm well aware of the risks of making a new thread in General Discussion.
So if you see this thread and would also like some more friends (to add in game and/or to chat with) hit me up and let's talk about whatever :p
I'm semi invested in Torn politics but I'm not interested in arguing about being on opposing sides but am interesed in casual chatting with anyone no matter the side you're on :)
If this thread makes you feel insecure be sure to bounty me, I'm well aware of the risks of making a new thread in General Discussion.