Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spouse

Started by Dragon_reaper [2853116] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 119 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Dragon_reaper [2853116]
Just curious on how people who have spouses and how did you meet up here? Did you know each other before playing the game or did you meet in chat ?
Antherian [2765318]
Forum post looking for someone to share my island but pay my fees was how I went about it. My brother is actually married to his wife in here, they got me into this game.

Go to the properties tab in the forums if you're looking to rent, buy, or cover upkeep costs.
bzimor [2658357]
Once I sold jackets very cheap and someone bought them and reached me out to ask why I was selling them so cheap. I like her honesty and attitude, so I made a proposal after few days.