Just curious on how people who have spouses and how did you meet up here? Did you know each other before playing the game or did you meet in chat ?
Spouse
Started by Dragon_reaper [2853116] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
Forum post looking for someone to share my island but pay my fees was how I went about it. My brother is actually married to his wife in here, they got me into this game.
Go to the properties tab in the forums if you're looking to rent, buy, or cover upkeep costs.
Go to the properties tab in the forums if you're looking to rent, buy, or cover upkeep costs.
You can Meet folks in the classifieds under the newspaper section, cheers.
Once I sold jackets very cheap and someone bought them and reached me out to ask why I was selling them so cheap. I like her honesty and attitude, so I made a proposal after few days.
I just asked in faction chat if anyone wanted to share a PI.