Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

oops

Started by f1ux [2400778] on in Graveyard.

98 replies · 2.12k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
99
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

f1ux [2400778]
CAME OFF A BIT BADLY...

just so yall know i am actually 16 and had no ill intent .. have a good one yall
Jamey112 [2509842]
Overwhelmingly older. When I made my account, I was 15 and could not find anyone my age in New Player chat, much less in the forums. I believe this is largely due to text-based games appealing to older people (who know how and can appreciate reading). Also, because the presence of adults is so high, they in turn recommend it to other adults. I would wager the majority of players came from recommendations or word of mouth.

Side note: all the Torn ads I've seen were pretty unrepresentative of the game imo.
Yarrow [2668259]
I made my first account at like 14... I was blessed to find a group of players who were around my age but I think most people playing this are far older than I am even today
DoctorCuraga [2615198]
Did you know? 25% of people have made up a fake online dating profile.

Which can be dangerous for 18 year old female cheerleaders like me.
MasterF1re [2854737]
I'm a recent 20, and know of quite a few people in their 20s playing this game... Not so sure about younger.

I plan to play Torn until either Torn or I, end... Whichever comes first