CAME OFF A BIT BADLY...
just so yall know i am actually 16 and had no ill intent .. have a good one yall
Bruv, this is seriously not an ok thread. Alarm bells are blaring rn.
[image: media.tenor.com]
Overwhelmingly older. When I made my account, I was 15 and could not find anyone my age in New Player chat, much less in the forums. I believe this is largely due to text-based games appealing to older people (who know how and can appreciate reading). Also, because the presence of adults is so high, they in turn recommend it to other adults. I would wager the majority of players came from recommendations or word of mouth.
Side note: all the Torn ads I've seen were pretty unrepresentative of the game imo.
Vanderpom or whatever the f**k his name is has ENTERED THE CHAT
Just turned 12 would recommend the game to other 12 year olds. Stay blessed.
yeah i joined at 13 and thought itd be a very different game to what it is based on adds but its good lol
I made my first account at like 14... I was blessed to find a group of players who were around my age but I think most people playing this are far older than I am even today
Where is Chris Hansen when you need em
Did you know? 25% of people have made up a fake online dating profile.
Which can be dangerous for 18 year old female cheerleaders like me.
I'm a recent 20, and know of quite a few people in their 20s playing this game... Not so sure about younger.
I plan to play Torn until either Torn or I, end... Whichever comes first
Started playing when I was 13, 21 now with many years of inactivity
Good work on this new Priest NPC sugarvalves
Really nailed those Catholic Brother vibes
This thread is not creepy. I a posting in a thread that's definitely not creepy.
13yr old girl here. Looking for friends.
This thread has balding fat guy walking through a daycare looking around like its a grocery store vibes
Bro either trying to fed himself or bought this account and is lurking. Either way, not gonna end well for OP
[image: media3.giphy.com]
Hold up, I’m gonna make some iced tea while he sits down.