Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

oops

Started by f1ux [2400778] on in Graveyard.

98 replies · 2.12k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

smokey_ [2492729]
I am fourteen and a half years old. I will be fifteen in May next year and am looking forward to sixteen when I can start driving!!
Penetration [2340613]
Sir, there is a place for forum banners, and it is not in my "Do not show forum banners" checked option.


Take your data pull someplace else.
Abes74 [2148095]
Yes, this is a game, but torn is also a community. Young players should be welcome. However, just be very mindful that some can take offence when learning the game.

Treat each other with respect, help each other where possible.
Swafellon [2414537]
He's one of my chain targets so if my faction were chaining I would say check the hosp. But we not... so idk...

Well a back up one anyway. Mf doesnt give me very good respect any more.
f1ux [2400778]
yeah maybe didnt think of the connotations. i'm 16 myself and have been on torn since like 12/13 on and off. was just curious how common something like this is..