I am fourteen and a half years old. I will be fifteen in May next year and am looking forward to sixteen when I can start driving!!
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Awkward
Sir, there is a place for forum banners, and it is not in my "Do not show forum banners" checked option.
Take your data pull someplace else.
Take your data pull someplace else.
*Chris Hansen has entered the chat*
Yes, this is a game, but torn is also a community. Young players should be welcome. However, just be very mindful that some can take offence when learning the game.
Treat each other with respect, help each other where possible.
Treat each other with respect, help each other where possible.
He's one of my chain targets so if my faction were chaining I would say check the hosp. But we not... so idk...
Well a back up one anyway. Mf doesnt give me very good respect any more.
Well a back up one anyway. Mf doesnt give me very good respect any more.
Just had my 63 year old dad start playing a few weeks ago. Young at heart?
I've just turned 17 this September and enjoyed the game so far. However only met 3-4 people my age til now
The word was censored :(
Synonymous with Jimmy Saville
Synonymous with Jimmy Saville
Impressive pedo-bait skills.
Please leave the kids alone.
Please leave the kids alone.
yeah maybe didnt think of the connotations. i'm 16 myself and have been on torn since like 12/13 on and off. was just curious how common something like this is..
this was a good one lmfao
was gonna say "i bet you are 15yo", was wrong by a sibgle unit. crazy, uh?
now grave this you f**king pervert.
now grave this you f**king pervert.
My account is more than half my age
I made my account when I was 13
Im technically a restart
Im technically a restart
what does this mean??