Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway / Combat Armor / Weapons / DVDs / Beers

Started by Kor [3126936] on in Graveyard.

810 replies · 4.33k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 811 / 811 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
811
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
87 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MnemonicFeat [2884854]
Hi. Hello. Let's not worry about my age please. I had an account on here a long time ago and I couldn't lay on it during those times so now whenever I ask new players chat for some help they be like "stop playing around look at your age"