Post here and I'll check your stats
About this thread
Posts archived: 811 / 811 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 811
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 75 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- SuperStu [3147945]
· 9 likes ·
I need what ever you can spare.Im new to the game. Thanks in advance
I need what ever you can spare.Im new to the game.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
I could use some armor if you have extra to spare.
- Hey
Hey
Can you share with me please?
Me please good sir ?
Any help is appreciated
hello.
Hi
Hi. Hello. Let's not worry about my age please. I had an account on here a long time ago and I couldn't lay on it during those times so now whenever I ask new players chat for some help they be like "stop playing around look at your age"
Hello/Hi.
I dunno what i'm supposed to post so i'll just say HELLO~~!
Heyy thanks !
Hi
Hey everyone!! Love this hame so far!
Hi Kor. Any help will be appropriated. Thanks
Hello ?
Add me to this please
Hi. Need all the help i can get pls