Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Question regarding payment methods

Started by Tandarts [3154288] on in Questions & Answers.

42 replies · 1.02k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
68 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Tandarts [3154288]
I can buy donator packs with Crypto, PayPal and Amazon. And I quite simply don't have these options available.

Are there any plans to accept VISA, MasterCard, IDeal, cash, wire transfers etc?
Tandarts [3154288]
I used to use PayPal until I deleted the account. As it turns out they have a policy of not allowing the old bank account details to be linked to a new account. So with the payment options Torn is offering I simply cannot subscribe. And I would like to.
Taxxon [882264]
My visa/mastercard worked fine through Amazon. Unsure if its different when buying DPs vs Subscription but dont see why it would be.
Tandarts [3154288]
I had some issues creating an Amazon account. I wish I had just kept my decade old PayPal account, but I wasn't really using it and didn't think setting up a new one would be impossible providing the same payment options.
JackKelly [2271177]
Your best bet would to be to talk to a staff directly in regards to payment information. At the top of your screen, beside the forum button, there should be a staff button. Click it and find one online. They will know more than your average player, or at least will be able to connect you to someone that does.
FrosTy317 [3086867]
Also i would sub to the game instead of buying the donator pack, you can cancel sub at any time, you get all the DP perks, but on the first of the month you also get 2 subscriber items like books
pilvlp [2796461]
Based on what I'm reading you have a few options.

Create a new PayPal account and link your card details.
Create a new Amazon account and link your card details.
Create a Coinbase account, purchase crypto, send crypto to Torn.
Tandarts [3154288]
I guess I'll have to go with CoinBase/Google then. I tried both Amazon and PayPal. They simply won't accept my details because I used to have an account there with those accounts/cards at some point in time.
SimbaJack [2441977]
thats weird, when I first started playing I paid for my account my Exs account, and her sons account all with the same amazon account
Tandarts [3154288]
It's when you delete the account and create a new one some time later they block whatever was under the old account. Funny thing is that when my credit card expires and I get a new one, they will likely accept it. It's silly.
SimbaJack [2441977]
did you rip them off or something? i dont see why they would block your bank/card info?? these things can be used over multiple accounts, my bank info is used on 3 different amazon accounts at the same time