I can buy donator packs with Crypto, PayPal and Amazon. And I quite simply don't have these options available.
Are there any plans to accept VISA, MasterCard, IDeal, cash, wire transfers etc?
I sub via google play store if that helps?
I used to use PayPal until I deleted the account. As it turns out they have a policy of not allowing the old bank account details to be linked to a new account. So with the payment options Torn is offering I simply cannot subscribe. And I would like to.
It would solve my problem. Is there a Torn App?
(EDIT: I'm oldskool using a desktop computer.)
My visa/mastercard worked fine through Amazon. Unsure if its different when buying DPs vs Subscription but dont see why it would be.
I had some issues creating an Amazon account. I wish I had just kept my decade old PayPal account, but I wasn't really using it and didn't think setting up a new one would be impossible providing the same payment options.
Your best bet would to be to talk to a staff directly in regards to payment information. At the top of your screen, beside the forum button, there should be a staff button. Click it and find one online. They will know more than your average player, or at least will be able to connect you to someone that does.
Yes there is an app for android through the Google play store
Also i would sub to the game instead of buying the donator pack, you can cancel sub at any time, you get all the DP perks, but on the first of the month you also get 2 subscriber items like books
You can link your card instead of your bank account
Aren’t you a little too young to be spending money tho? What if you don’t like Torn in a few days time
This. I played at least 6 months before deciding to sub. I guess OP might be a restart?
Makes sense then. Or bad with money. Or both
Based on what I'm reading you have a few options.
Create a new PayPal account and link your card details.
Create a new Amazon account and link your card details.
Create a Coinbase account, purchase crypto, send crypto to Torn.
just make an amazon account, its free... and amazon is amazing!
I guess I'll have to go with CoinBase/Google then. I tried both Amazon and PayPal. They simply won't accept my details because I used to have an account there with those accounts/cards at some point in time.
thats weird, when I first started playing I paid for my account my Exs account, and her sons account all with the same amazon account
It's when you delete the account and create a new one some time later they block whatever was under the old account. Funny thing is that when my credit card expires and I get a new one, they will likely accept it. It's silly.
did you rip them off or something? i dont see why they would block your bank/card info?? these things can be used over multiple accounts, my bank info is used on 3 different amazon accounts at the same time
Ah yes spending £4 is sufficient data to tell if someone is bad with money