Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How to continue?

Started by Whendafuq [3150066] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Whendafuq [3150066]
I had a mission from Duke to break someone out of jail w a special cake but I failed and lost the cake, where can I get another frosting and lockpock set?
Ac3to [2196357]
I think you can buy a "special fruitcake" in the item market. This already has the frosting and lockpick set in it.

I never had that happen... but I assume if you buy another one and use it, it will work.


Edit: I am wrong, it's untradeable.