I had a mission from Duke to break someone out of jail w a special cake but I failed and lost the cake, where can I get another frosting and lockpock set?
How to continue?
Started by Whendafuq [3150066] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I never had that happen... but I assume if you buy another one and use it, it will work.
Edit: I am wrong, it's untradeable.
See your first post...
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16368237&b=0&a=0
Did you run out of time? If the mission has an X next to it, you failed it and it cannot be redone.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16368237&b=0&a=0
Did you run out of time? If the mission has an X next to it, you failed it and it cannot be redone.
Mentions: Question on finding items
Special Fruitcake is untradable. If he messed up the mission he's SOL.
So it is... I thought I saw it there before. Seems I'm wrong, thanks!