.
Grave
Started by Dong [829648] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- PrincessJulie [11229] Admin
· 3 likes ·
booked
Am I allowed to take bets against my own faction?
The ultimate battle of the HQs!!
1$ on jux HQ
Battle for control of the map
1t that HQ wins, void if other HQ lose
You may my good sir, ill be your clerk for the night
RIP Jux.
They were good people, mostly
They were good people, mostly
booked
How much will the required bribe to Monarch be in order to get them to throw the match?
I will bet anyone that much plus 10 billion that jux will win
I will bet anyone that much plus 10 billion that jux will win
Tbh, they should let you win in exchange for half the caches.
$2 on JUX
I'll take this.
Sorry Julie, get rekt
Sorry Julie, get rekt
4m on jux
I have faith!
I have faith!
ill take that
booked
Aww I was too late :(
I’m so angry I’m not in HQ for this :(
Screw all that, fighting against all odds is the way to go. What could go wrong?
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
I suppose you did have to play it very safe with that......no over 18's stuff......