29 replies · 402 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
55 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
CloudJumper[1636201] · 5 likes · It looks like the Notepad is picking up the raw text, treating it as a source code and converting it to formatted text. I had saved up the source code of an old signature in the Notes and I can …
hammi[2235955]
· 4 likes · I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. Driving me nutz as i'm unable use notepads basically. Not only does it happen when you paste stuff in, it will random happen to items previously saved months ago I managed to get …
GIFTS[2612583] · 3 likes · Are we any closer to figuring this problem out or being fixed?
GIFTS[2612583] · #1 · edited
So this is the dumb shit it is doing and Alot of stuff in my notepad is very important and I cant have it get messed up like this one is!! I was also having trouble with the typing as it would jump from where I trying to type up to the top constantly and it was extremely frustrating trying to type this up! [image: profileimages.torn.com]
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #2
It looks like the Notepad is picking up the raw text, treating it as a source code and converting it to formatted text. I had saved up the source code of an old signature in the Notes and I can see the actual signature in the Notes panel instead. This needs to be saved as raw text, without any formatting.
When I try to copy and paste something from an attack log for example. I could normal paste it in the notepad and it would be normal size and not bold. But not now.
Also when I manually type something in it will sometimes jump to the top of the notepad.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
Driving me nutz as i'm unable use notepads basically. Not only does it happen when you paste stuff in, it will random happen to items previously saved months ago
I normally use my notepad a lot but now it is only frustrating this useless. And i know this is useless info for the developers but i had to vent it out.
Sqweegel[1741247] · #7
I have the same problem here with any HTML that was saved in my notepad. I also don't understand why the orders of the notes were changed.
Playing on mobile. Have the cursor jumping to top of notepad issue as well. The notepad is also too big. I have a note on what flowers I have. Refer to it when flying. Notepad now covers too much of the screen.
When typing in the Notepad each time I try to type something out the curser/typing line is reset and sent back to the top of the note pad making it very difficult to type anything out. Id you type fast it works but as soon as you stop typing it will reset to the top of the Note pad.