Well, I was skeptical but, that actually worked. Now all the missing entries are showing in the faction box (in both the new and default tabs).
Not the most convenient workaround but, assuming this at least works for everyone using TornPDA, hopefully it helps them figure out how to fix it permanently (albeit at the back of a now 87 mile long list *sighs* ).
To add, just saw an issue where previously visible chats have disappeared. I know because other messages were sent in reply to mine and now they are gone and my messages are back to most recent.
Im on pc & having the same sort of problems, nothing in fact chat for hours so i type "chat broke"?....nothing....then like an hour later a random bunch of chat pops up with mine at the bottom.
Its not the normal tabbing hang up thing thats been happening for a while, its a new problem.
Dm's do seem to be working just fine though so its something with fact chat.
Might be company chat too, but I'm in a different company now. But I'm pretty sure I saw notifications for new company messages before I called it quits on the old company.
It got worse to me this week as well. - As far as I observed, I receive notifications on a closed faction chat. - Once I open chat, I see old messages. - New messages only appear only when I reload the page with opened faction chat.
Notification and chat content definitely are out of sync.
It is a permanent issue on both, Windows 11/Chrome and Android/Kiwi.
Refreshing the cache is only a temporarily solution, because it just happens again after a while.