Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random stuff collectors

Started by JohnMcafee [3003579] on in General Discussion.

70 replies · 1.29k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
I collect Pepper Sprays. Unforuntely not been able to cause a spike in the market buy any more due to lack of money from my faction not being able to war for a while, but going to pick it back up soon once we are able to war.
JimmyJames [581165]
I used to collect trailers.

A friend used to rent out 165 happy trailers to new players for $1, and for whatever reason she asked me to take over, so i did... Always happy to help new players.

But then people started sending me more trailers, anf more and more people sent more and more trailers... and 100s turned to 1000s.

It got so bad that clicking on my property page would cause your browser to crash.... I could only move to a spouses property using direct links... I had to cancel my yearly PI raffles....

Eventually, I had an admin delete them
Zanz [2830805]
[image: i.ibb.co]
Things that go boom, pop, woosh or sparkles.

Edit: if you happen to have some temp or explody thing that I don't have yet, I'm always happy to put them on display!