i have a 60 something % combat vest myself, very nice
Random stuff collectors
Started by JohnMcafee [3003579] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 71 / 71 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
89% combat vest!! nice man
I have 376,415 RS232 cables
well someones gonna make billions on the 13th
I collect Pepper Sprays. Unforuntely not been able to cause a spike in the market buy any more due to lack of money from my faction not being able to war for a while, but going to pick it back up soon once we are able to war.
Maneki nekos. I have 10 so far. Not collecting anything else. I just love em ???
Nahhh, I've been collecting them since I was a nub. No plans of selling.
x688 Lottery Voucher
Also 24 gold nuggets in display case
Not me, but I know a jacket collector working on 1mil jackets... if you have any jackets, send them to:
TheJacketMan [2631655]
Mentions: TheJacketMan [2631655]
I collect candy! I will never part from it until I eat it!
[image: community.alteryx.com]
[image: community.alteryx.com]
I used to collect trailers.
A friend used to rent out 165 happy trailers to new players for $1, and for whatever reason she asked me to take over, so i did... Always happy to help new players.
But then people started sending me more trailers, anf more and more people sent more and more trailers... and 100s turned to 1000s.
It got so bad that clicking on my property page would cause your browser to crash.... I could only move to a spouses property using direct links... I had to cancel my yearly PI raffles....
Eventually, I had an admin delete them
A friend used to rent out 165 happy trailers to new players for $1, and for whatever reason she asked me to take over, so i did... Always happy to help new players.
But then people started sending me more trailers, anf more and more people sent more and more trailers... and 100s turned to 1000s.
It got so bad that clicking on my property page would cause your browser to crash.... I could only move to a spouses property using direct links... I had to cancel my yearly PI raffles....
Eventually, I had an admin delete them
[image: i.ibb.co]
Things that go boom, pop, woosh or sparkles.
Edit: if you happen to have some temp or explody thing that I don't have yet, I'm always happy to put them on display!
Things that go boom, pop, woosh or sparkles.
Edit: if you happen to have some temp or explody thing that I don't have yet, I'm always happy to put them on display!
Manage ALL the pre-2020's network gear.
Dam I love pele charm, your collection insane man!
Many thanks Keyofchaos, added to the display!
03:38:17 - 04/12/23 KeyofChaos sent 5x Fireworks to you
03:38:17 - 04/12/23 KeyofChaos sent 5x Fireworks to you
I am collecting RW weapons and armor. I have 7205 such items. On my website
I don't even have to collect them, that involves effort.
They just happen.
They just happen.
I collect the rotten or spoiled foods for time machine car fuel in future crimes