Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Shredded

Started by _SCOFIELD_ [1441750] on in Achievements.

64 replies · 4k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
65
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

_SCOFIELD_ [1441750]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Feels good to finally crack 100b total

Here's a free stat spy for y'all:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]


You might see this as something that came in almost 5k days, but I was inactive for the better part of that age and only came back active on July 1, 2019 with no stats or money. It has been a grind. And I am proud to say that I have gotten to where I am in just a little more than 4 years.

Thanks to the muggers who kept mugging me so much that I had to give in and take 4 SEs a day earlier than I wanted to tbh just so you guys would leave me alone haha xD (You know who u r) RG I'll be coming for you too haha. Baby steps :P


Edit:

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
going from 40b to 100b took my only 25 spots up on the leaderboard. it is getting difficult by the day
Matchlock [2227514]
Congratulations! I am always in awe of these achievements, how do you earn so much money to afford SEs on a consistent basis?