Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by ImAllie [3057843] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 1.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ImAllie [3057843]
Has anyone ever won the PI, as it seems like a myth during my short stint on Torn. Yet so find one player that isn’t annoyed by that jumped up casino owner and how close they get every time.. but no winners. Save me future millions unless it’s a rite of passage to be bled dry with hope in the casino
Grafiti [1557036]
It's very rare, I think 1 in 500 odds of winning it.

So over a long time, if you saved 500 spins of 1mil, you could eventually end up buying the PI rather than having to win it.

And yes, someone has won it. I remember CockyNudist won it quite recently.
Twicemonkey [2694029]
01:29:21 - 16/11/21 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
00:31:47 - 19/07/23 You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
damaster [641864] Wiki Contributor
Lol it's a lot rarer than that. I cant find the exact dataset right now but I believe it's something closer to 1 in 2000 to 2500 or so.
PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee
Faction mate of mine won one a few months back.

My spouse wone the PI we live in, before I started playing.

I mainly spin the wheel so I can get more of those certificates. Can never have too many useless items.
RealTeel [3008047]
I have not, but a fellow faction member has. The only reason I am still spinning the wheels is because so far my ROI is still net positive (I believe overall it will stay that way?) I have just recently started to accept that spending all my casino tokens everyday (while exciting) is not a game winning move.
SpOnGeBoB_ [2115065]
You won a Trailer on the Wheel of Lame
1 YEAR AGO
13:18:42 - 05/09/22
You won a Trailer on the Wheel of Lame
2 YEARS AGO
02:20:28 - 11/12/21
You won a Private Island on the Wheel of Awesome
Copy Log
15:08:17 - 25/09/21
You won a Villa on the Wheel of Mediocrity
18:54:18 - 27/08/21
You won a Trailer on the Wheel of Lame
3 YEARS AGO
09:49:34 - 16/10/20
You won a Villa on the Wheel of Mediocrity
03:31:02 - 14/04/20
You won a Villa on the Wheel of Mediocrity

Apparently I've won quite a few different properties on there however I did end up selling the pi to win some of my gambling losses back..... It didn't work out.
SimbaJack [2441977]
You can spin the wheel every day, overtime I think most people who do are up, don't think alot of people win the PI. But dp is common enough to keep you up
TheJon [2744071]
We have faction mates who have won one. More importantly though, a lot of new players put FAR too much emphasis on owning a PI. To get it to the point you'd want, you'd still have to spend around 1.5b upgrading it after winning it. A better use, until you're filthy stinking rich and can't figure out where else to put your money, would be to sell a PI if you win it, use the cash for happy jumping and investing in stocks/bank investment etc.

Good luck!
Hope you win one someday!
Lady_Face [679926]
Never won a pi on the wheel of awesome. I think I'm blocked from being able to win anything on that other than Leslie beating the crap out of me for even spinning that wheel. So, I stopped trying.
OriginalValjean [2934750]
Please define "filthy stinking rich", or at least an approximate definition! Full bank account plus a few good stock blocks? I wanna win a PI :) Don't think I'd sell it.
ImAllie [3057843]
Well thanks to all the responses. I was being a newbie but doing some field research, a lot of people said it never happens! I guess it’s worth it for now Leslie… although he’s enjoying throat punching me a lot.