Hey all,
So I finally reached one of my ultimate Torn goals of 100b stats today, perhaps now I can stop viewing myself as a noob although I probably won't as that has been my main motivation from the getgo. I wanted to get a decent stat build rather than just be a potato, many people urged me to do this a lot sooner but I am most content with the timing, now with these stats I can protect my little munchkins within Chrysalis :)
Thanks to all who have helped me reach this goal, happy to join the fellow elite here and be 61st to achieve the feat despite many years of inactivity and inefficiency. My next goal is to have the same stats as alexstrazna, that way I can be as racist as Nova and not get kicked from a faction
I have finally reached the minimum req of 100b for Monarch Leads:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
MeanMike says:
Bro, im not salty that you left .... you were one of our weakest members
As of my check, there is TWO! Shocker :)
So I finally reached one of my ultimate Torn goals of 100b stats today, perhaps now I can stop viewing myself as a noob although I probably won't as that has been my main motivation from the getgo. I wanted to get a decent stat build rather than just be a potato, many people urged me to do this a lot sooner but I am most content with the timing, now with these stats I can protect my little munchkins within Chrysalis :)
Thanks to all who have helped me reach this goal, happy to join the fellow elite here and be 61st to achieve the feat despite many years of inactivity and inefficiency. My next goal is to have the same stats as alexstrazna, that way I can be as racist as Nova and not get kicked from a faction
I have finally reached the minimum req of 100b for Monarch Leads:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
- Strength 10,784,524,251 +4%
- Defense 85,711,559,019 +7%
- Speed 2,774,925,855 +13%
- Dexterity 791,719,313 −12%
- Total 100,062,728,438
MeanMike says:
Bro, im not salty that you left .... you were one of our weakest members
As of my check, there is TWO! Shocker :)