Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100b Stats Achieved

Started by Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.

104 replies · 3.33k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sethimothy [2197917]
Brosephina your speed is only 2B how are you ever going to hit anything? Gotta pump those numbers up!

(I say as if your speed doesn't match my entire stat total)

Not a small feat by any means. Congrats!
CHINGADERA [2270005]
Naw you didn't pay any ode, that was a snide comment meant to insult the rest of them. You're such a little bitch. You even had to go comment in the discord crying about some stupid jealousy shit because I thumbed down your dumb f**king "see me guise and tell me I'm great" thread. You're a soft piece of shit that derives your self worth from a PiXeL gAmE.

f**king loser.
Fahquetu [2620969]
xan gives -12 dex when it's the highest perk stat? lol I'm pretty sure that's not even possible even if they avoided every +dex % edu.
Dirty_Joe [3152714]
I'm a noob and congrats to you and now I have something to shoot for lol.
Spliffy [315389]
If euphoria got one battle stat statistical point for every dollar meekmike lost on the slot casino machine he would have 100 , 000.OOO,00,0 stats.


Genuinely depressing yet impressive that 100b doesn’t even place you on the top 50 any more.