Woo awesome euphoria!
100b Stats Achieved
Started by Euphoria [1443076] Wiki Contributor on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 105 / 105 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Man like Euph
Onwards and upwards +
Onwards and upwards +
not bad
A man that knows how to put a plan into action . Well done Euph
Brosephina your speed is only 2B how are you ever going to hit anything? Gotta pump those numbers up!
(I say as if your speed doesn't match my entire stat total)
Not a small feat by any means. Congrats!
(I say as if your speed doesn't match my entire stat total)
Not a small feat by any means. Congrats!
Naw you didn't pay any ode, that was a snide comment meant to insult the rest of them. You're such a little bitch. You even had to go comment in the discord crying about some stupid jealousy shit because I thumbed down your dumb f**king "see me guise and tell me I'm great" thread. You're a soft piece of shit that derives your self worth from a PiXeL gAmE.
f**king loser.
f**king loser.
xan gives -12 dex when it's the highest perk stat? lol I'm pretty sure that's not even possible even if they avoided every +dex % edu.
Congrats
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
No matter how strong you get you still cant trust a fart
I'm a noob and congrats to you and now I have something to shoot for lol.
Congratulations!!!
Yeah but all def.. who can you really beat :D
100b is just insane.... Grats!
Congratulations
Congrats .going take forever for me to get to those stats LOl
Congrats! what's the true story with you and chain reaction?
Congrats!!!
If euphoria got one battle stat statistical point for every dollar meekmike lost on the slot casino machine he would have 100 , 000.OOO,00,0 stats.
Genuinely depressing yet impressive that 100b doesn’t even place you on the top 50 any more.
Genuinely depressing yet impressive that 100b doesn’t even place you on the top 50 any more.
Congrats :)
Awesome stats!
Awesome stats!