Hospital occupants list doesn't load.
Faction actions don't validate. Please click here brings me to Home, which does not resolve the error.
Gym pages continually reloads itself.
Started by Valisana [3079313] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Mentions: Wrong RFC when trying to do crimes?
I am constantly getting this issue in the stock market page.
If you have an issue with this, it seems the second value for rfc was added to your cookie list. Please, open the DevTool in your browser (usually it's opened by F12), run
document["cookie"].split('; ').filter(item => item.split('=')[0] == 'rfc_v')
and send me the result in PM please.
Thanks!
I could only recreate this issue in iOS mobile. Apologies, not sure if there is even a devtool without connecting the phone to a Mac (I have a Windows PC)
Hopefully another user will encounter this on a desktop browser and send you the requested result or converts the code to a js bookmarklet with output alert popup.
I’ve pushed the fix for the case which I replicated. Let me know if it fixed the issue for you. Thanks.