Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OMG another quit post

Started by JS_REP [1033180] on in Graveyard.

221 replies · 3.77k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 222 / 222 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

JS_REP [1033180]
I’m not giving shit away. I’m joining another team and am going to destroy those small dick leaders running MHQ.
RonBurgundy [71545]

Last action [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]19 minutes ago[/background]



If I quit jobs like y'all quit Torn I'd be up for long service leave
Htr [89581]
I wasn't trying to insult you, just general observation over the years. Will you be an exception? We shall see, so far you are still online and still getting attention.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
OP has somehow managed to make a worse fake quitting thread that less people care about than D3vl

Graved, there's nothing discussed here, just OP being a raging clown.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
No one has even brought Rugby into the conversation.

Same hits as the NFL, just no pads.

I like this thread has turned productive instead of all the negativity that people pile on REP.
sergeantseagull [1933459]
Why is Bogie so obsessed with 'graving' discussions? It's like he's desperately clinging on to the only semblance of power he's ever had in his life. I seriously think he was bullied when he was younger - all of his responses on various form posts suggest as much.
JS_REP [1033180]
If the racist staff remove my Dr Martin Luther King celebration thread from GD next week, than I’m quitting for good this time.