I’m not giving shit away. I’m joining another team and am going to destroy those small dick leaders running MHQ.
Posts archived: 222 / 222 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You're free to give me shit
Last action [background color=var(--bbc-body-bg-color)]19 minutes ago[/background]
If I quit jobs like y'all quit Torn I'd be up for long service leave
stuff pleasseee
pads and helmets are for pussies tho
I wasn't trying to insult you, just general observation over the years. Will you be an exception? We shall see, so far you are still online and still getting attention.
just buy me a skateboard for christmas bro i dont give a shit
as a dirty little loot goblin i must say (in a mr crabs voice) money money money
please
i beg you
free things
please
i beg you
free things
OP has somehow managed to make a worse fake quitting thread that less people care about than D3vl
Graved, there's nothing discussed here, just OP being a raging clown.
Graved, there's nothing discussed here, just OP being a raging clown.
Mentions: JS_REP [1033180]
You really said this with your whole pussy, didn’t you?
To be fair, even in Texas, the Dallas FC 15u boys beat the US Women's Team.
But pay gap blah blah.
But pay gap blah blah.
No one has even brought Rugby into the conversation.
Same hits as the NFL, just no pads.
I like this thread has turned productive instead of all the negativity that people pile on REP.
Same hits as the NFL, just no pads.
I like this thread has turned productive instead of all the negativity that people pile on REP.
Yeah, see ya later.
Why is Bogie so obsessed with 'graving' discussions? It's like he's desperately clinging on to the only semblance of power he's ever had in his life. I seriously think he was bullied when he was younger - all of his responses on various form posts suggest as much.
4H can suck my balls. Haha. Later TN. Charolette has mad skills thought.
Sorry dude. Didn’t mean to insult. We killed it. Nuff said.
If the racist staff remove my Dr Martin Luther King celebration thread from GD next week, than I’m quitting for good this time.
Chuck it in the dump
[image: media.tenor.com]
[image: media.tenor.com]
I wish this had been true