Please grave.
About this thread
Posts archived: 157 / 157 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 157
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 63 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RAGE [1643742]
· 2 likes ·
Double to 1m (will these pots ever go above 1m??) - Quackor [3097913]
· 2 likes ·
how about you can only steal if you have doubled at least once in the chain? takes care of the lurkers and it will get doubled once for every participant, add the 1 steal a day rule and I think … - BxE [3093485]
· 2 likes ·
Damn was hoping you'd double! Good steal. Double 2M
Mentioned in this thread
Brick [3082902] ×1
Starting pot: $500,000
Double
STEAL! I want to get on the Biggest Pot Stolen list first. :D
New pot: 500k!
New pot: 500k!
Congrats on the Steal. Thread has been updated.
Double to $1M
Double to $1M
Steal
New pot 500k
New pot 500k
Double 1m
Double 2m
Retracted (someone stole at the same time)
Stealeded!
New pot 1 milli!
[Edit ooooof sorry homie below me!!]
New pot 1 milli!
[Edit ooooof sorry homie below me!!]
Steal (sorry i gotta feed my noobs)
New pot 500k
[Edit: I wanted to steal the 2m one, dude above got it first, dang it! Lol ]
New pot 500k
[Edit: I wanted to steal the 2m one, dude above got it first, dang it! Lol ]
Double $1M
steal
new pot, 500k
new pot, 500k
??? ooof so confused now
21:53:35 - 28/12/23 You sent $2,000,000 to pvddles666 with the message: I believe you stole this? :)
I paid you because the other fellow politely retracted.
I paid you because the other fellow politely retracted.
Steal
^ is acoustic so I will fix it
500k
500k
JRudeyR’s steal is void as they didn’t provide a new starting pot.
Current pot is still 500K from Quackor
Current pot is still 500K from Quackor
Steal
New pot 100k
New pot 100k
^^ read the rules bro min new pot must be 500k