Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Grave :(

Started by QueenCarnivore [2565196] on in Graveyard.

242 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
243
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
72 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Salfatore [2976745] ×1 Abeloec [3150585] ×1 Tesorohikari [3167383] ×1

BaggyWrinkles [3145984]
Nice job keeping the giving going queen! I'm not asking for anything, just here to comment. I'm pretty sure you gave me a wonderful Christmas gift already, and it was very appreciated. I will try to check out the thread on occasion, and maybe I can send something as well, to help pay your generosity forward!
Happy new year everyone!!!
DocFox [2664828]
Cheers for getting your thread going, Queen! Keep up the wonderful work. I'll be sure to pop back in and bump it on occasion to help keep people aware of your generous mission. ^^
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
That was my joke, because her words were kind, but she was not.

Both my words and actions are kind. I shall not let people starve.
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
I am sorry, I am not that rich, even for royalty.

Though a smaller request is more likely to be fulfilled.
Wood [2175573]
Hello,

I am but a humble alcoholic, looking for some beers and tequilas wherever they may be found. Any number supplied to me will be considered a royal boon, oh majestic queen.
Abeloec [3150585]
Oh majestic Queen, I would love a better primary weapon than the mediocre shotgun I have, or a nice stack of empty bloodbags to fill up for healing
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
I think I can help you out dear citizen. I just have to return from my travels.