That would be kind of you. My travels are long. I shall repay the favor when I get back to the city.
Please Grave :(
Started by QueenCarnivore [2565196] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
30 Empty Blood Bags and one XM8 Rifle sent to Abeloec. I hope it helps!
Mentions: Abeloec [3150585]
I still can't rate your posts, but thank you so much!
Appreciate it so much! Im sure its better than what I have and will be put to good use!
00:42:07 - 30/12/23 You sent a Christmas Present to Owlcatisback with the message: I hope this helps. Sorry no gloves.
They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running eight miles... Who the hell runs eight miles in 30 seconds???
I just had a funny joke..... Would take any gift as a noob.
I just had a funny joke..... Would take any gift as a noob.
That joke is worth 1,000,000
bro copied and pasted lol. dont be doing that
Bro it was my joke.... I am.the one that wrote it. Why not post it in here as well?
May I have some xannys my Queen i’ve had a rough OD and have some wars to fight
Some xanax would be oh so helpful. I've been ran over by cyclists many times in my previous attempts to get some for free
May i get a pair of armoured pants?:)
To my wonderful subjects! I an traveling at the moment, but I shall see to your requests the moment I return! Thank you all for your patience.
Well, I’ve just taken my first 3 hour flight to china to complete my plushie collection so I can make some money, alas, 3000 in stock as I left, none left on arrival. The flight home is disappointment.
with this take of woe, I would love a few panda plushies. Or 2 eDVDs which were the intended purchase with my profits. Need to do a happy jump soon and make up for lost time dump diving over christmas
with this take of woe, I would love a few panda plushies. Or 2 eDVDs which were the intended purchase with my profits. Need to do a happy jump soon and make up for lost time dump diving over christmas
19:07:13 - 30/12/23 You sent a Parcel to LordVonChimp with the message: It may not beDVD or plushies but it should help with your happy jump
Hey
May I please get a donator Pack if you can
Thank you
May I please get a donator Pack if you can
Thank you
A couple of xan if u dont mind?
Can I have some combat pants please?
Once again my dear denizens, I am away traveling.
When I return I shall be able to help you out.
When I return I shall be able to help you out.
My queen if I may so request some blood bags for thine self