Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Letsf**k

Started by 2824277 [2824277] on in Bugs & Issues.

69 replies · 2.66k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

2824277 [2824277]
that's interesting... first I thought he used like Cyrillic alphabet... But that's not it. Now I'm curious too
Alfie [2786767]
how do you censor passwords that is not how input strings work

Christ on a bike you're on a game where you constantly attack mug and run crimes.


Torn people will complain about anything

EVEN WHEN IT IS REAL WORLD ACCURATE well mostly
PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff
What an appropriately inappropriate password lol

The censors for public chat areas don't extend to things like Cracking passwords. I will pass this along to query if it's as intended, but just because something happens in crimes does not give blanket permission to break the social guidelines as written.

Anyone purposefully bypassing filters will still be dealt with according to the staff guidelines.