Wait, f**k?
Letsf**k
Started by 2824277 [2824277] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 70 / 70 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How did you manage?
Posting in legendary f**k thread.
f**k if I know
Tbf if the devs think it's fine to use the word in aspects of the game, they should decensor it.
Tbf if the devs think it's fine to use the word in aspects of the game, they should decensor it.
f**k isn't censored now? are we free?!
that's interesting... first I thought he used like Cyrillic alphabet... But that's not it. Now I'm curious too
Drink booze and take drugs but can’t say f**k.
Oh f**k ;)
how do you censor passwords that is not how input strings work
Christ on a bike you're on a game where you constantly attack mug and run crimes.
Torn people will complain about anything
EVEN WHEN IT IS REAL WORLD ACCURATE well mostly
Christ on a bike you're on a game where you constantly attack mug and run crimes.
Torn people will complain about anything
EVEN WHEN IT IS REAL WORLD ACCURATE well mostly
so you're saying f**k shouldn't be censored in forums and chat?
That's what happens when you pull from real leaked passwords.
Now I need to change my Torn password.
Now I need to change my Torn password.
Hmm.. is it a picture of text?
No, it lets you select it. Its actual text XD Give that man a medal already
Letsf uckit?
nope bb coded it let's fuck
What an appropriately inappropriate password lol
The censors for public chat areas don't extend to things like Cracking passwords. I will pass this along to query if it's as intended, but just because something happens in crimes does not give blanket permission to break the social guidelines as written.
Anyone purposefully bypassing filters will still be dealt with according to the staff guidelines.
The censors for public chat areas don't extend to things like Cracking passwords. I will pass this along to query if it's as intended, but just because something happens in crimes does not give blanket permission to break the social guidelines as written.
Anyone purposefully bypassing filters will still be dealt with according to the staff guidelines.
STOP THESE MESSAGES TO ME!
I can only get so erect.
...see you at 8pm, bby.
I can only get so erect.
...see you at 8pm, bby.