Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Please Grave :(

Started by QueenCarnivore [2565196] on in Graveyard.

242 replies · 1.73k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 243 / 243 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

QueenCarnivore [2565196]
That would be kind of you. My travels are long. I shall repay the favor when I get back to the city.
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
00:42:07 - 30/12/23 You sent a Christmas Present to Owlcatisback with the message: I hope this helps. Sorry no gloves.
DirtyHooker1978 [3126358]
They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running eight miles... Who the hell runs eight miles in 30 seconds???



I just had a funny joke..... Would take any gift as a noob.
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
To my wonderful subjects! I an traveling at the moment, but I shall see to your requests the moment I return! Thank you all for your patience.
LordVonChimp [3135211]
Well, I’ve just taken my first 3 hour flight to china to complete my plushie collection so I can make some money, alas, 3000 in stock as I left, none left on arrival. The flight home is disappointment.

with this take of woe, I would love a few panda plushies. Or 2 eDVDs which were the intended purchase with my profits. Need to do a happy jump soon and make up for lost time dump diving over christmas
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
19:07:13 - 30/12/23 You sent a Parcel to LordVonChimp with the message: It may not beDVD or plushies but it should help with your happy jump
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
Once again my dear denizens, I am away traveling.
When I return I shall be able to help you out.