Staff edit
Started by sergeantseagull [1933459] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
[image: media1.tenor.com]Fed him
I'm confident that staff will see the sarcasm in that event.
Now if replied to your DM with my PayPal, it'd be a different story I'm sure
Now if replied to your DM with my PayPal, it'd be a different story I'm sure
How is he not banned for this and other crap
And how is this not RMT?
Did you get the $1,000 OK?
Did you get the $1,000 OK?
It takes some time to process. The grave was just taking the thread out of gd +removing rulebreaking content. It wasn't the whole action
Nooo! I missed it - what did the idiot post this time?
Do you not have the Lock option anymore?
Back in the day, we used to lock shit threads to stop dickheads like me posting in them once we graved them...
But you be you Boo...
Back in the day, we used to lock shit threads to stop dickheads like me posting in them once we graved them...
But you be you Boo...
Yeah, different policy I suppose. I saw the many locked graved posts from back then!
Locks are used pretty rarely. Once a thread is Graved, it's effectively sent into the abyss. It's not really disruptive anymore at that point. Locks could be considered if that was untrue, but little point in stopping further posts otherwise
Locks are used pretty rarely. Once a thread is Graved, it's effectively sent into the abyss. It's not really disruptive anymore at that point. Locks could be considered if that was untrue, but little point in stopping further posts otherwise
Different times then my friend. We locked everything under Clanesy. Once Graved, no point...
Those were the days