Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff edit

Started by sergeantseagull [1933459] on in Graveyard.

30 replies · 503 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jammy_Git [259767]
I'm confident that staff will see the sarcasm in that event.

Now if replied to your DM with my PayPal, it'd be a different story I'm sure
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
It takes some time to process. The grave was just taking the thread out of gd +removing rulebreaking content. It wasn't the whole action
Sweeney_Todd [27468]
Do you not have the Lock option anymore?

Back in the day, we used to lock shit threads to stop dickheads like me posting in them once we graved them...

But you be you Boo...
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
Yeah, different policy I suppose. I saw the many locked graved posts from back then!

Locks are used pretty rarely. Once a thread is Graved, it's effectively sent into the abyss. It's not really disruptive anymore at that point. Locks could be considered if that was untrue, but little point in stopping further posts otherwise