~~Happy Vegemites~~
Started by Happy_as [38327] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 456 / 456 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I need more friends
This faction is politely roasting me
Please join me
Or at least assist me in defending myself
Bauhaus is smelly
He won’t shower
Very very sad
I think we should persuade him to showering
edit: kind language
edit: kind language
Did you know before crowbars where invented crows used to drink at home
Crazy thing to say
My dad didn't love me as a child but I don't really blame him.
I wasn't born until he was an adult.
I wasn't born until he was an adult.
Wanna hear 3 jokes?
Joke, Joke, Joke
Joke, Joke, Joke
betty botter butter butter
A priest, a rabbi and a minister all walk into a bar.
You'd think one of them would have seen it.
You'd think one of them would have seen it.
I think its a great idea to wear two different deoderants, one under each armpit.
But that's just my two scents.
But that's just my two scents.
How much does it cost a pirate to pierce his ears? A buccaneer!
awesome people, come join us! bump
Come join us.
This faction cool I reckon