Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fastest level 15

Started by BloodLust1 [3184243] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
58
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_SB_ [1720077] ×2 Ara [2094582] ×1 Oxyg3n [2963701] ×1 HercuLes- [3199672] ×1

BloodLust1 [3184243]
I was wondering who is the fastest level 15 in this game. I became level 15 in 4 days, you can see the screenshot in my photos. It’s quite amazing when I look back at it, I had no idea about anything in this game, but on my first day I accidentally discovered about selling losses. Someone asked me to lose in return of 100k, it was a bad deal of course but I had no idea and I was very happy about it. Then I started selling losses on forum, then I found baldrs guide and that’s when I found my primary objective. To become level 15 asap. Sure my stats were pretty bad and I’ve lost atleast 25% of my battles back then. Now I think about it, I could have done it way quicker if I already knew everything beforehand.
Kalisa [2014200]
Yeah, revitalize weapon, stack of FHCs, some RW armor, and you could mow your way through greenleafs in a day or so. Just takes knowing someone who trusts you with a few billion worth of gear for a day.
Adrenalinas [1974447]
He is not in fed (at least now) and restarting doesn`t lead you to fed if you done that correctly (also I don`t know if he is restarter I just said it is easy to reach level 15 if you are restarter buy a few DPs and know what you are doing)
BloodLust1 [3184243]
Ah I see, why would anyone delete their account though lol. There can’t be any reason for doing that, no way anyone’s gonna delete all that progress. I’m just 20 days old but still I won’t ever delete my account.
DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter
People leave the game, come back, and want to start fresh instead of already progressed.
Thats what I guess anyways, Everyone has their own reasons. I've heard of a few who lost everything in the Casino and just decided to restart fresh
Adrenalinas [1974447]
Here are a lot of reasons why someone would want to restart:

1. You want to be fast-growing
2. You can take a huge loan from Duke and be inactive for a long time
3. You cheated and you got huge negative money on hand and it is easier to restart than work yourself off the hole (like Ara)
...
...

Mentions: Ara [2094582]

Asemov [2270413]
Helped a newer player achieve level 15 in 2 days, I know I've seen a 1 day level 15 though.

You can speed up the process by purchasing CockyNudists services (Level 100 with zero gym activity)
Fermion [2691036] Officer Officer
There was a thread made by someone who reached 15 at 0 days. They were fedded after though. It's quite possible, but 4 days is still a massive achievement, congrats!

Also whoever bought your losses for 100k should be ashamed for conning newbs >:(
ThunderBlitz [2684774]
If you realise quickly enough, that you could've progressed in a certain (desired) area faster and, ultimately be able to do more by the same 'age' of your account than you managed to achieve so far (also, if you're particularly anal about your account age/stats balance), then some prefer to restart and do things differently, with the extra knowledge they acquired first time round. They can often more than make up for the lost restart time.

Then again, there are also those rebels who just go, 'fukk it, I'm bored of my playstyle, I'm-a gonna dump this turkey and start again as something else". Some weird folks in this game, like. ;-)

As for me, I realised too late that I'd did things wrong, so just stuck it out. It's probably screwed me in the long run but heigh-ho, I'm no quitter, I'll just quietly moan about things in my faction box. :-D
BloodLust1 [3184243]
Haha, especially if you spent lot of merits on useless things. I spent 1 merit on more hp, but then thankfully found out that education length is the way to go
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
I can't seem to find if but I thought there was a post in the achievement forums a while back on someone who did it in under 5 hours. (under a full energy bar regen)

But like others said, this is not practical at all, just something to say they did it. Always a restart with a boatload of money and help and preset targets and all that.

Money would be far better spend playing in a more normal fashion.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
Unfortunately my logs only go back 5 years, but I did it pretty quick... 2 or 3 days. I wanted to get to flying.

There's been plenty in under a day though.