Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fastest level 15

Started by BloodLust1 [3184243] on in General Discussion.

57 replies · 2.18k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Pavers [3029445]
I read somewhere that the Snickers bar is named after a horse. Still an unbelievably stupid name for something edible.
Cem [2574093]
If only there would be a way to just test how fast it could be done. I'd want to try and achieve that.
Sexy-Alexis [2808985]
Getting an invite into a decent faction really helps, I was recruited into caldonia by retroclick and was taught a lot by its members, it's a lot to learn when u first start playing and seems like there's to much, but having that backing helps and I'm still learning, just beware of Quack, he's scary?