You are speaking from a larger faction pov. Some of these smaller factions are having to prep for a war against people with 500m. Stats help in wars but activity is most important. I’ve had wars where guys with 100m are more of an issue than the guy with 12b. But I do see what you are saying.
25b Battle Stats
Started by Deathy [1844909] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 92 / 92 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
He definitely has a point
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=003cf82dbfc484a7624770984f076cf8
Those sure shot melee be sick!!
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=003cf82dbfc484a7624770984f076cf8
Those sure shot melee be sick!!
Adrenalinas was using Penelope on Defense... Of course you won the fight lol.
U need to read some posts on page 4 to understand the point mate..... just being sarcastic and showing TS3 why people really shouldn't be worried much about sure shot bonus..
Also, I don't think me and Adrena are that far off in stats:https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=550aad7a83a3ccc592c19dbcaf657b67
Also, I don't think me and Adrena are that far off in stats:https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=550aad7a83a3ccc592c19dbcaf657b67
Thank you :)
Crazy stuff! Nice work, time for me to retire!
Crazy stuff! Nice work, time for me to retire!
Nah just messing 25b is a huge accomplishment congrats
This is exactly where focus and sureshot come into play! Where you need that 1 shot! :)
And back to my point, most people don't have focus nor sureshot :p
*you don’t. * I do XD dex whores are a big part of torn now. Balanced is not an issue most of the time for me. Heavy dex can be a huge problem! So tear gas and focus, even for defends.
edit: dex always has been a big part of torn, but seems to be getting alot more attention over defense lately. IMO
edit: dex always has been a big part of torn, but seems to be getting alot more attention over defense lately. IMO
I finally got DeezNuts lol
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=059255e8ba7434f63083dec791d92dc8
sry the pun was too much
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=059255e8ba7434f63083dec791d92dc8
sry the pun was too much
It's all fun and laughter until you see
"Deeznuts attacked you"
in ur events lol
Also, Selling my name :)
"Deeznuts attacked you"
in ur events lol
Also, Selling my name :)