Hey so I’m pretty new to happy jumps but when I took my EDVDs it didn’t give me anymore happiness than I already had but when I took my candy’s they gave me more happiness than I realized the EDVDs didn’t do jack so I’m not sure if I messed up or the game did? The logs say it gave me the happiness to but I’m still at 4200
Happy jump
Started by MasterChiefX259 [3050366] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 4 likes ·
You sent 3x Erotic DVD to MasterChiefX259 with the message: lol noob
Mentioned in this thread
MasterChiefX259 [3050366] ×1
Happy resets every 15 minutes on the 15 minutes (xx:00, xx:15, xx:30, xx:45). I'm pretty sure you just poorly timed it, but could you share logs so we can be sure?
I can send them threw discord I play on my phone so can’t really send them but it says in the logs it gave me the happiness but I literally didn’t get it lol
| : |
| 00:46:29 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:28 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 47 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:28 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 48 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:27 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 50 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 309.11 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:27 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 53 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 310.21 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:26 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 52 happiness training your speed 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 326.54 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:23 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 54 happiness training your speed 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 327.55 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:22 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 316.10 to | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:46:19 - 31/01/24 | You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 317.51 | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:55 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:55 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:54 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:53 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:53 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:52 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:52 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:51 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:50 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 00:45:49 - 31/01/24 | You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
What the other players said, every 15 minutes the happiness is reset to the max value if it's above it :(
You sent 3x Erotic DVD to MasterChiefX259 with the message: lol noob
Mentions: MasterChiefX259 [3050366]
lol, op used 6 eDVD at 44m51s
Diagnosis: skill issue
I’m sorry lol
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
This guy isn't that smart....trust me