Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy jump

Started by MasterChiefX259 [3050366] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MasterChiefX259 [3050366] ×1

MasterChiefX259 [3050366]
Hey so I’m pretty new to happy jumps but when I took my EDVDs it didn’t give me anymore happiness than I already had but when I took my candy’s they gave me more happiness than I realized the EDVDs didn’t do jack so I’m not sure if I messed up or the game did? The logs say it gave me the happiness to but I’m still at 4200
NRD2nd [2905417] Reporter
Happy resets every 15 minutes on the 15 minutes (xx:00, xx:15, xx:30, xx:45). I'm pretty sure you just poorly timed it, but could you share logs so we can be sure?
MasterChiefX259 [3050366]
I can send them threw discord I play on my phone so can’t really send them but it says in the logs it gave me the happiness but I literally didn’t get it lol
MasterChiefX259 [3050366]
:
00:46:29 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by
00:46:28 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 47 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by
00:46:28 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 48 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by
00:46:27 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 50 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 309.11
00:46:27 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 53 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 310.21
00:46:26 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 52 happiness training your speed 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 326.54
00:46:23 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 54 happiness training your speed 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 327.55
00:46:22 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 316.10 to
00:46:19 - 31/01/24You used 100 energy and 51 happiness training your dexterity 10 times in Racing Fitness increasing it by 317.51
00:45:55 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:55 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:54 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:53 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:53 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:52 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:52 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:51 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:50 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:49 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:49 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:48 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:46 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:18 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:17 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:16 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:16 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:15 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:14 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:13 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:13 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:12 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:11 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:10 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:45:07 - 31/01/24You ate a Lollipop gaining 38 happiness
00:44:56 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
00:44:55 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
00:44:54 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
00:44:53 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
00:44:52 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
00:44:51 - 31/01/24You used an Erotic DVD gaining 2,500 happiness
I guess I can
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.

Closing the report. Thanks..!!