Takashi was spotted earlier this morning near the beach
Posts archived: 5,367 / 5,367 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I sold my 3rd SYM BB to invest in a logi with some friends, id like to buy that back, or a 4th MCS havent made up my mind yet
(Random tangent incoming)
I am learning Spanish through DuoLingo, and I usually always finish a lesson before noon (about an hour from now), but I wanted to see the widget get madder at me (the owl mascot), the closer it gets to noon. It is kind of cute, but effective at making me want to do my lesson. Lol
I am learning Spanish through DuoLingo, and I usually always finish a lesson before noon (about an hour from now), but I wanted to see the widget get madder at me (the owl mascot), the closer it gets to noon. It is kind of cute, but effective at making me want to do my lesson. Lol
can we collect Karma in this thread? i mean only one can get the 1B we might as well get some karma for the rest of you!!
Since that sounds very fancy with a bunch of abbreviations I dont know what they mean, I am guessing you have played a bit lol
Absolutely...although I have no idea how, but I started before the thread with 110 posts and under 10 karma and now 839 posts and 42 karma
Sure. Have some now. XD
As long as your post is 30 or more letters (characters) and you get upvoted, the karma will count.
Some of your posts were over 30 letters and you got quite a few upvotes.
ahh, ty for explanation, not only a friend making thread, but also a knowledge gaining one too
Now I gotta go back and upvote 220 pages worth of good posts
You only get like 5 or so likes every 15 minutes.... or something like that.
Also, if you upvote someone too much, they will perform your ability to upvote that individual for days.
Also, if you upvote someone too much, they will perform your ability to upvote that individual for days.
Be careful how you upvote!
I see, yeah I hit the timer immediately lol
I am still on my days long cool down to upvote any of your posts. XD
Man, i miss takashi.
Hope he comes back :D
Hope he comes back :D
And now we wait
He's gone for good
Nah, it just may be longer than any of us desire
yeah