Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1billionv2

Started by takashi [2491991] on in Graveyard.

5,366 replies · 9.82k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 5,367 / 5,367 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

SimbaJack [2441977]
I sold my 3rd SYM BB to invest in a logi with some friends, id like to buy that back, or a 4th MCS havent made up my mind yet
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
(Random tangent incoming)


I am learning Spanish through DuoLingo, and I usually always finish a lesson before noon (about an hour from now), but I wanted to see the widget get madder at me (the owl mascot), the closer it gets to noon. It is kind of cute, but effective at making me want to do my lesson. Lol
Seaghan [3106413]
Since that sounds very fancy with a bunch of abbreviations I dont know what they mean, I am guessing you have played a bit lol
Seaghan [3106413]
Absolutely...although I have no idea how, but I started before the thread with 110 posts and under 10 karma and now 839 posts and 42 karma
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
As long as your post is 30 or more letters (characters) and you get upvoted, the karma will count.
QueenCarnivore [2565196]
You only get like 5 or so likes every 15 minutes.... or something like that.


Also, if you upvote someone too much, they will perform your ability to upvote that individual for days.