Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your favourite Torn City Area

Started by url [3211635] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 363 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Tealy [2110891]
Gotta be the bank in the financial district, the only place where I can go and earn a free 228m profit by just waiting 2 months lol
NeoRobinFox [2862125]
At present I am getting a little twitch in my pants over crimes 2.0. it is not present in any other areas of Torn, just crimes 2.0.

I am not talking about the kind of twitch which needs attending to, just one that is noticable to myself.
blockhead77 [2539580]
Probably either the chronicles or the museum. It would be cool if we ever got to explore the museum in some way, maybe read some more of Torn’s history and maybe look at some Torn art. I like how the chronicles flesh out Torn, and the museums style.