What’s your favourite Torn City Area and why :O
Your favourite Torn City Area
Started by url [3211635] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
ur mums ass, I can’t say why I’ll get banned
Not here.
Gotta be the bank in the financial district, the only place where I can go and earn a free 228m profit by just waiting 2 months lol
xD
Torn City public toilets in the subway. Good spot to hide out during nukes as well.
The Dump
Gay's Recycle Center.
My faction's chat box... We like to talk.
that's strange, noone's been there since chat 2.0 dropped
At present I am getting a little twitch in my pants over crimes 2.0. it is not present in any other areas of Torn, just crimes 2.0.
I am not talking about the kind of twitch which needs attending to, just one that is noticable to myself.
I am not talking about the kind of twitch which needs attending to, just one that is noticable to myself.
gym
number go up
number go up
Sounds like a Skill Issue...
Forums because I get to see people spell favorite wrong, not once, but twice!
Favourite*
No, it's spelled favorite.
Congratulations, you found the joke
The dump. I still head there some days. Ya never know what you'll find.
Probably either the chronicles or the museum. It would be cool if we ever got to explore the museum in some way, maybe read some more of Torn’s history and maybe look at some Torn art. I like how the chronicles flesh out Torn, and the museums style.
Oh is it so? I thought there is a difference between American spelling and others!