Any players here?
And don't you dare f**king say Darktide. actual Warhammer
Started by LuckyLuciano24 [3148009] on in Hobbies & Interests.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Ive not played in about a year started out with kill team but don't play as much now as it takes to long to set, lucky for me I live near games workshop so get to play on some really good tables, started playing MTG now bit faster to set up
I 3d print my 40k minis , and occasionally get around to painting them.
I don't like the prices that games workshop charge, so find it much more economical to buy a printer and print as many as I want.
My armies are Templars, and space wolves. But I do also enjoy Orcs.
I listen to a few 40k lore podcasts on my commute to and from work.
I've never actually played the game though.
Building a SM army gradually (Crimson Fists) while my son works on his necrons. Play Darktide occasionally. Same with SM2.
i do a little bit of emperors children, skaven and druckarii.